Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy Freaken New Years!!

Man... the new year is finally upon us. Seemed just like yesterday that I was ringing in '06 and making resolutions that I knew were going to be broken the next day. Well, it is officially '07 and it is time to ring it in right!

The week before "Taillights and Tire Smoke", I got a call from Sal, asking when my show was. To my dismay, he told me that he had scheduled his grand opening show the same day! Well, Sal being the rad guy that he is, postponed his grand opening, as to not coincide with my show, which I thought was such an awesome gesture. Now the time has come around for Mr. Barbier's Grand Opening of SLB23. Check the flyer...




Just check out the event: live pinstriping by world renowned artist Lyle Fisk, custom bikes and cars, art by some of the best artists and stripers to ever do it and a LIVE MARIACHI BAND! You read that right-- a live fucken mariachi band! Can it get any better? I think not. Leave it to Sal to cook up an event so rad! With Rosewood being closed down to make way (ala the Hundreds BBQ), it should be a stellar event. Please come down and support a rad guy and a super rad shop-- SLB23. Tell a friend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home