Thursday, November 09, 2006

NOSFERSNAFU

The days and weeks are counting down and boy am I feeling the effects. I can't fully divulge the details to you as of yet, but in about a week, I can let you guys in on what's been brewing. But yesterday, I made the trek into the hills of Hollywood to visit Mr. Dov Kelemer of DKE Toys and picked up the lastest shipment for the shop. I nearly shat my pants when I got his email for the arrival of the Futura Nosferatu Pointmans. I've been waiting to get my hands on some for my personal collection, as well as for the shop, so needless to say that I was more than stoked when they were arriving on a super limited basis. Also just in with the smell of fresh vinyl, are the Anarchy 9" Nades by none other than Kozik. Only 350 versions of the black Nades were produced and 70 of the uber-limited edition white version.

16" Futura Nosferatu's-- The digital, beige camo version is a Futura original, while the SoFun version is the result of a collaboration between Futura and Eric So. It comes with a ceramic stand and only 400 pieces were made in each version. HEAT!






9" Anarchy Nades by Kozik, brought to you by the good folks at Jamungo






Some big news next week kiddies! HAHAHAHAA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home